National E & D License restructure
On June 1st both the E and D License became National Licenses standardized by US Soccer. The number of hours for each course will also increase from 18 to 24 hours for the E License and 36 to 60 hours for the D License (these hours include pre-requisite course work). Only coaches who have an A License from US Soccer and have undergone training by US Soccer and Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer staff will be permitted to instruct these licenses. The increase in hours will now be more in line with UEFA coaching courses and better prepare a candidate for the C, B and A Licenses.
Included in the courses:
· Tuition (increased tuition hours).
· Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer Nike Apparel.
· Online - Laws of the game tutorial and test.
· Online – Concussion tutorial and test.
· 1 to 3 months membership to a session planning software;
o Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer session plan template.
o Ability to send session plans to the state office for discussion.
o Flexibility - IPad capability for session plans.
· Testing and grading with real time feedback.
· The opportunity to be mentored by the state office through the practical part of the courses.
· Latest US soccer federation coaching methodology.
· Inclusion in National licensed database as well as state licensed database.
· Post course direction through a customized plan to assist with coaching or progression to the next level.
The cost of the "E" License Course will be $125 per candidate. No limit on class size has been set at this time.