For LANCO Reps to manage the club administration, club teams and fields.
- Go to www.lancosoccer.com
- When the page opens note the “Contents” Section in Red on the Right.
- Go down the list and click on “Contacts”.
- A “Club Directory” will open with an alphabetical “List of Clubs”.
- Select the club you represent and click on the name.
- When the club page opens there should be a LANCO Rep listed. (If no contact is listed let me know who that person should be.) There should also be a list of teams associated with your club in “Teams in Club”.
- As a LANCO Rep you can click on the LOGIN which is on the far right of the Club Title bar.
- The “Please Log In:” will open for you to use the e-mail address plus the 6 digit Password that you have and click on “Log In”. If you do not have a Password contact me.
- When you have successfully logged on there will be a list if “Radio Buttons” you can open: Club Administration; Team Administration and Club Field Permits. Here you can view and manage the various sections as you wish.
- You now have the capability to review the information that LANCO has received from your club. Be sure to check your information and correct as needed. If you have problem I would like to know so it can be corrected quickly.